Monday, May 23, 2011

The New "Hot Thang" in the M town

We've got a Five Guys now, and as you can see from the photo the line is out the door. Now as I have MOSTLY kicked the fast food habit, I don't really do the big chains too much anymore, lots of grease, sugar and salt usually not a lot of nutrition. So you know if your trying to eat healthy a big ol fatty McCellulite is not who you wanna go talk to. I still eat it from time to time. 

Well the new spot dujuor here in memphis is that five guys, around the corner and out the door 2 weeks in a row are those crack burgers you selling. I mean yes I'm as curious as the next person but if everyday I walk in you're packed pimpin im gon stop checkin for you after a while I got other things to do. Now my mother(the person who I most likely got my culinary adventurousness from) wants to try them, but as we have yet to catch them at a light time hey we go get the basics pimpin. Subway, taco bell, BK, McD, backyard burger or wendies Subway is usually my choice though if you don't glop on 2 pounds of mayo its pretty healthy.

Oh well this was just a "spur of the moment" so posting and tagging online as well as linkage to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews