Sunday, May 15, 2011

On my way to the "Confessional"

Its a lazy sunday evening, dusk is setting in, the parking lot is empty here at the Raliegh Springs mall the carnival is over. I'm here to see Priest I got here early and brough cash due to the "Fast Five" credit card debacle. I don't want to miss the trailers again. Its T-minues 20 minutes and counting, I already purchased my ticket but im waiting on the hot dog and blue and red because I don't want the hot dog cold or the slushie watery. What can I say thinking ahead.


Movie night, I always have great memories associated with movies even if the rest of my life is either in shambles or is hitting obstacles. It seems silly, but then if you can look back at your life and never see silliness your life has probably been boring and stifling. I haven't always respected these little moments, always getting buried in the what I didn't have, where I couldn't go, what I hadn't been allowed to do, or who didn't like me back. You know those silly things in life that you can control or control your reaction too and how much weight you give it.

I used to be lousy at finding that balance, now I realize life is too short to be constantly looking fondly at what you don't have instead of enjoying what you do. So a movie: an old fashioned date with your current gal or guy, a queit moment out with family, the end of a great night with friends. You laugh, you cry, you cheer, and a memory is created either good or bad. But a memory none the less, one that maybe you can share. Where were you when

For priest we shall see is it good, is it bad, is it just another day. Tell you in two hours hopefully I get some good trailers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews