Sunday, May 15, 2011

Devilish grin

Oh before I act all innocent on my way walking home from priest I happened to notice a gentleman walking up in front of me, he had to be a good 30 yards ahead of me, I only barely noticed him when I got to the top of the hill. Now me being me and a little competitive as well as to see if I could catch up without getting winded(and thus show me that this cardio is working). So I upped my pace a little bit and slowly overtook him.

The reason I am smiling devilishly though is a good 4 streets before mine(even though I took the long way and went around) I guess the dog still barking after he had walked past made him curious or something because he turned around with me about 8 feet back noticed me and then started stumbling. It has often been said that I can move with both ninja swiftness and silence sometimes and it seems this was one of those times. I played coy when he tried to get my attention and said "hmm oh sorry I had my headphones on and was just playing my music" but in all honesty I did that on purpose, I was actually hoping to see him jump when I popped up next to him and then walked past. Yeah yeah evil I know, sometimes I can't help it though boredom sets in, I see an unsuspecting victim and what can I say the little devil wins.

And yes I'm terrible because if dude woulda fell I would have been laughing hysterically the rest of the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews