Monday, May 2, 2011

The Trailers for Fast Five

You will have to forgive me it seems as of late the weather here in the mid south has been wreaking havoc in our lives, that havoc includes gipping me out of all but the newer Cowboys and Aliens preview on the movie Fast Five THOUGH, the projectionist did tell me X-men was supposedly also included.

Cowboys & Aliens

While I only saw the back half of the theatrical trailer this one seems to get more in depth into who everybody BESIDES Daniel Craigs character is and why they are fighting so hard against the alien menace. Now IF when I check this trailer on the site I see old strong Jawed indy taking and throwing punches I'm gonna be PO'ed at the credit card machines delaying my entry into the theater. It's cowboys, it's aliens, it's Harrison Ford in a freakin Fedora what more do you need?

X-men first class

I will not link this one because it's word of mouth not official.

Basically this trailer blog is gonna be a little skimpy because well I didn't see the trailers, but I did go to the movies and I can at least confirm 1 trailer for my fellow movie goers.

Next week summer movie season starts in full, lets hope it takes our breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews