Saturday, May 28, 2011

By Jove I think he's got it

Sooo its seems the last update allowed for my "Official Blogger App" saves to be stored both locally AND on the phone, the glitch it seems is once again accessing them from the phone. Its an automatic force close, which is annoying especially since I can't then use the web on my phone to update any blogs, this phone sees the text box as one solid entity so I either type from the beginning or else I publish whatever is already there.

Not cool, now if they ever get it fixed it will be awesome to start on my pc, save the draft, come back to my phone, make further entries or adjustments and then go back to my computer for linkage(though there is a new link button on the app now) and or pictures.  I haven't tried a reinstall yet, but seeing now that older entries were saved to the web I am less tentative so why no give it a try now. For those wondering I have the Motorola Backflip with version 2.1 firmware. I do lament some of the issues of this phone at times, but some of these apps are growing on me.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, my cousins wife's birthday is today but as I'm still way out here I don't know if I'll make it. I will give it the old college try though, I've been a shut in for most of this span in Memphis after being the type to hop up and go play cards with family and friends. I have a valid excuse this time as I'm definitely working, but previous times it was just a matter of not feeling social. Lank has been informed of me bouncing to the movies most likely without him tomorrow(he has already leaked his "man I was coming but" excuse list), so save the two entries on  Kung Fu Panda 2 I'm all ready to go see The Hangover 2.

Yes I hate not having the Trailer blog out there but this time it couldn't be helped, I think, there was some decent content creation last night. I just know I like getting the trailer post out the night of, so I'm a little disappointed in myself. Things I wouldn't mind the blogger app supplying the "read more" button, or else Html editing so I can do it myself, I believe the wordpress app has it(and if not I will come back and edit the line accordingly) so it can be done.  Okay almost at Middleton, Tn everybody have a safe Memorial Day Weekend, I'll post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews