Friday, May 20, 2011

Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me

So we have a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie out, supposedly a stand alone, they've killed off Will & Elizabeth (okay they aren't dead Will has taken Davey Jones place and Elizabeth is his Baby Mama raising their young son) and have Jack Sparrow and Barbosa running off to find the Fountain of Youth.  And being a sci fi fan I'm going to go and watch it, I've watched most of them usually on cable, but sometimes in the Theaters.
Before I forget, tomorrow somebody has SWORN that the world will end that's it, its in the bag infinitum has become finite. Harold Camping(thanks The Last Word) with his old dusty behind has SWORN on everything that is Holy and Crackpotty that on May 21, 2011 yes Saturday(echo, echo, echo). Pffft dude did I win the lottery recently? Has anybody rolled through and fixed everybody's problems? Nope, so at the moment the world sucks for the MAJORITY of its citizens and you really think its all gonna end? Please where's the false feeling of euphoria, the wool being pulled over our eyes right now the world seems to be going down the crapper.

Just wanna say, on Sunday I'm making drinks for everybody who DIDN'T drink the kool aid saturday night. BUT if it is all over I wish that I would have watch Pirates tonight so that tomorrow I could have been working on the review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews