Saturday, May 14, 2011

Plans for the day

As it is a normal saturday here at BTMS I'm off to do some system crap and hopefully not be stuck in the boonies til the crack of dusks butt crack. Now while I say this I know MOST Saturdays I am stuck in the boonies til dark(annoying) now I want to go see "Priest" tonight I'm hoping its going to be good.


At the moment I'm riding behind my two brothers as we ride to a local site(day just started so I ain getting my hopes up), somedays I wonder who dropped my brothers when they were younger "I have a terminal disease, my doctor said if I don't have naked women pressed up against me on a regular basis I'm going to die". I did not teach them this, I in no way shape or form am affiliated with this,  I was just in the car as they spoke said words while discussing Assasins Creed 4. PoF(Point of Fact, remember this for the future I may or may not hovertext it later) I've never played a single assasins creed, just like I only barely played one of the first two splinter cells.

Yes I'm a gamer but I'm not a gaming addict, I have been playing the new Mortal Combat, and with the exception of Cyber Sub Zero all the second fatalities are awesome and twisted. CSZ meh, I expected more awesome but I guess they were burned out by then. I also like the fact that now Shoa Khan, Goro, and Kintaro have fatalaties. So IF you don't have your strategy down and lose, you may actually have to pay a real consequence.

My siblings hate me, I had HIGH HOPES of not getting drug out to bumble on some of that ol bully(yeah you know the rules of the blog), but not these hateful individuals Nah they suckin old Primal along for the ride, where's Colonel Potter when ya need him.

Aiight bedding this starting another

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews