Friday, May 27, 2011

Item 1 of the weekend agenda is completed

This will be a busy weekend, Kung Fu Panda 2 and The Hangover 2 just hit theaters, my cousins birthday party is tonight, and its Memorial Day weekend which means I may char and smoke some flesh. Its a daunting line up to say the least, I just got done watching Panda and I'm writing this entry walking so thing one is in a box and thing two is in the reticle.

My cousins birthday party, now to some this may seem silly, but as I usually Bartend his parties its a little more involved than just that of a normal party goer. Now the usual toast of the party is a Tequila sunrise, made with pineapple not orange juice. A few Amaretto Sours may touch some lips and maybe a Buttery Nipple or two. I may shake up a martini or two who knows I'll write a blog from the party and let y'all know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews