Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back after a few technical difficulties

This morning has been a comedy of errors, it's just turning into one of those days. Hopefully I can pull off getting to Best Buy later, Newbs need to be shot. Especially blood shot bleary eyed newbs who stayed up all night waiting to pick up a copy of a game they could have A pre ordered and B waited til later on today to crack open.

I mean yeah I want my scalps too, I want to be involved in all the C4 exploding, bullet firing goodness. But in my wise old age I know past probably a short learning curve it's an update of an older game, a new installment not the first coming of a brand new epic. The HUD probably hasn't changed much, nor the reticle, a few of the weapons have probably changed and the accessories but again short learning curve.

So it ain gametime for me yet, I still got work today(though work is taking forever to really get started) it's like we've been knocked out of our normal orbit and it's kinda wierding us all out. Not really a huge amount to say mainly because I gotta hit the "office" just want to do my usual morning update, hello and how ya doin.

To all my international visitors *Wave*, hey nice to meet ya hope you enjoy the ramblings of this crazy American. To all my fellow americans, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Sorry I couldn't help it I haven't called a single cowboy fan friend or relative to gloat but I have been holding it in so long. Yes Wade Phillips is gone from the cowboys and I may blog more in depth about that later but for now this was just a quick release of pent up gloating. I don't gloat often(unless we spanked them in a game then yes I will gloat, it's sports that is a valid and time honored part of fandom: the trash talk), but in this case hey it is slightly warranted, you know with the whole "COWBOYS super bowl champs the rest of yall can just pack it in" talk we have to endure at the start of EVERY season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews