Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little orphan Primal

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE WAITING. I would rather be bored than waitin, or even rushed. But BORED and WAITING, man kill me.

Wth right? Where did this come from why am I all suicidal because I'm stuck waiting. Because instead of riding shotgun today I was riding 3rd seat, the company is 2 vehicles down and basically I'm odd man out. Which usually is okay unless somebody gets a case of the "dropsies" and by dropsies I mean leave me at a site where I can't do a damn thing. I mean yeah yeah this customer USUALLY complains that his system ain workin and there are no errors, glitches, or issues. And basically we walk in, nothing is wrong we walk out in like 15 minutes.

So why oh why did I get dropped off, yes it took me like 30 minutes to diagnose, which is fine. It also allowed me to use my conflict resolution skills to go ahead and diffuse a situation, granted it cost me 6 bucks but what can ya do right. I was thinking of recounting some old stories about my old "misnamed" dog Buddy.

Buddy was a cocker spaniel, little larger than your average cocker and after we had our "come to jesus" moment, to the fam he lived up to his name. But the squirrels and neighborhood kids called him "aaaaaaaargh quit playin get ya dog man". I have a picture of him somewhere, its a red eye picture which suites him just fine.

I might recount stories of old budrick(no not his real name, nor was dumb dog stupid puppy but sometimes I called him both), Minnie(mutley, useless, go away, mom can I please step on her, grrr get out the kitchen Sr.), and Brute(bobute, I hate you, don't eat people, moose dog). Buddy is gone, been gone for a long time 10 years now, minnie is just under 11, brute is like 3. Buddy is the only one I call my dog though.

Anyway another morning edition put to bed, hope everybody gets over the hump

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews