Saturday, November 20, 2010

The trailers HP7

Green Lantern- Hal Jordan test pilot comes across a strange alien vessel and is bequeathed a ring and the responsibility as guardian of this quadrant.

I've already seen the lantern trailer, or should I say the much maligned lantern trailer and yeah its a little blatantly CG but so what. I can recognize core characters, while they have changed the lantern a little I see the lantern now no the trailer isn't giving away the whole movie: is it supposed to?

I mean isn't that why people are panning Jonah Hex, all the cool stuff came in the trailer? Its getting my money because its a ryan reynolds action flick and I'm hoping DC has another potential winner on its hands(I'm a marvellite but good competition breeds good movies) this was my first time seeing the trailer in theater.

Season of the witch - Nicolas Cage and Ron Pearlman in some mideaval crusade flick. I don't know it might be kinda cool, looks action packed a little spooky but we'll see. Sword fights and bloodshed USUALLY sell well. First I've seen of the movie so who knows.

Basically Cage plays a well known hero charged with taking a witch to some far off land to be judged and burned. Hero sees something everyone else doesn't see, lines are drawn Butt Kickery ensues.

Tron:Legacy- yeah I know softball. Tron Legacy, the movie I hope is AWESOME just like the original. A sequal over 20 years in the making. Jeff bridges reprises his role from the original tron and has once again been sucked into the computer


But things have changed the world of the constructs has been given a SERIOUS upgrade. Deadly Discs, Light Cycles, Deressing OH MY!
Unless life goes seriously wrong the next flick will most likely get destroyed head to head.
 
Yogi Bear- Yogi Bear is smarter than the average bear, unfortunately the studio and producers ain. If there was a week to skip a head to head fight with another studios movie for me tron week would have been it. That's just me though..

Yogi bear and Boo Boo's hijinx in yellow stone park. Pick a nick baskets will be snatched, the ranger will scream himseldf hoarse and chuckles will be had, when it comes out on DVD.
Yes I'm a child of the 80's

Yes I grew up on Hanna Barbera

Yes the Yogster and Boo used to give me belly laughs as a kid, tears, runny nose and snot yes.
I'm still going to see tron opening night.

Red Riding Hood- now this one is a little unexpected. There is a werewolf in town and it strikes at night. I know you see Red Riding hood and you think grandmas house, little girl, basket in the forest, yeah all that.

Okay

Girl check

Basket check

Forest check. 

Wolf okay werewolf its from the director of twilight what do you want. BUT it might be fun, hey Gary Oldman is in it. It seems to have taken the old spooky kids story and made it teenage fare. It might work I mean Alice in wonderland was decent as a dark more adult tale(granted that was Tim Burton and Tim knows dark, Tim knows dark very well) so I'll give red a shot here. As long as its more about story than gimmick who knows.

Okay almost at the house those were the trailers for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. Anybody interested in any of the films up there, or did you get something different with your potter experience?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews