Monday, November 29, 2010

Yea Yea I know where's the monday update blog

Yall are all dieing to see what happened to me this weekend, or how my morning is going, or what glorious bit of minutia is going on in my life.

Thats it, I got nathan. I haven't blogged yet because nothing blog worthy has happened. I dropped my baby brother off in south haven, came back reloaded a friends computer, I'm scanning another computer and as of right now, I'm bored. Sometimes it goes like this, yes I may be a little cranky that my damn Christmas to New Years plans fell through AND?

Actually I'm not that cranky, I'm just still groggy from last night. My wife is kicking tail in her Fantasy Football pool(so YAAAY muffin), my team lost, by 1 mistake alone, and I played black ops as usual. It was kind of uneventful, I guess I could have gone to the theater to see tangled I mean I've reviewed shrek(I think) I did megamind, I just didn't realize tangled had come out. I don't mind good NEW retellings of age old fairy tales. Hell Shrek was a breath of fresh air, the hero isn't always perfect, the damsel isn't always in "Distress" and sometimes love takes funny turns.

This weekend though it will probably all be about "The Warrior's Way" that movie looks like it has Awesome Sauce poured all over it. Ninja's, cowboys, big explosions, martial arts yes if this movie sucks I will be heart broken but I will be there ANYWAY because I may like it(Like I did MACHETE') even if the critics don't(besides usually critics hate good movies anyway, I don't know why movie will have made billions but get lousy NON paid reviews.

So okay monday blog is up and out the way, like any other blogger interaction helps so a little feed back, another fine link to "delete this site", hell a quit blogging you suck would be nice every once in a while(what I love trolls as much as the next guy I'm the site administrator I can abuse you then bounce you) I hope every one had a great weekend and is having a good monday(yeah like any monday is a good monday you USUALLY have to go back to work which SUCKS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews