Sunday, November 14, 2010

Doh!

I'm getting extra cardio today I got so wrapped up in thumbing in my trailers blog for "Skyline" that I forgot to stop by the bank. Oh well spin around head back then walk on home.

I was making time too I was about to hit the home stretch when *face palm* bank clicked in my mind. Ah well a few more people live for a few more seconds on black ops whoop dee. The fact that I've made this hike and I ain winded yet is making me jump for joy. I haven't been hitting my resistance bands as religiously as usual so I'm not burning calories like I want. So to be able to jump down, turn around and spin it back is damn good in my eyes.

I ain running but walking it out has its benefits the change in terrain in the natural world is unmatched so the benefits my body is reaping from this mental slip is like whoa. And its not a bad thing that the rain is gone either I'd be sick as a dog tomorrow if it was raining(whoops misstep mayne I love these unsprainable ankles) well almost at the bank so tata and back to the trailers blog

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews