Sunday, November 21, 2010

My plans for the day

It's Sunday(I have the date tucked away up top so I'm not gonna post the date in blog) I was planning to watch football, do the Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows blog, and play black ops but it seems we have the night game so I guess I'll play black ops and do the potter blog first. No biggie at least I know I will be able to watch the game since it's sunday night football and as it's for the division lead it's a pleasant surprise from where I expected us to be.

Not to poach from the potter review but I liked the movie, I appreciate that they are FINALLY giving the story the time it needs to properly develop. A lot of the previous LONGER Potter books kind of got truncated in hopes of fitting the "directors vision" and supposedly fitting in to the audiences attention span. People have watched long movies before, if they like the subject matter and how you treated it they will sit their butts down and watch the movie. Hollywood needs to remember this, we watch long presentations all the time, the important thing is to keep up entertained. That's Hollywood's sole job and many times a job it is clearly deficient at.

Anyway off to play black ops, I got myself in a bit of trouble last night because I went a little crazy with the cross bow, okay a lot crazy I think I had like 15 or 20 sticky's last night, I had one sequence where I killed almost the entire team with bolts. Needless to say sometimes you have to be aware of your surroundings and if you see the guy next to you die, MIGHT wanna turn you head and see if somebody is about to rape you from the back.  I thought it was funny so I uploaded the sequence.

Now it was a COINCIDENCE that the last two shots were but shots, no offense but if I'm firing a crossbow bolt the main thing I want to connect with is somewhere it will stick. So anywhere along your back is fair game, my brothers have been joking that my last 10 game heat map has a lot of crotch shots in it, hey I stay crouched down and sometimes people fun into leaden death. Crossbow bolts usually catch your leg though as I fire them. Now if I EVER decide to break out my sniper rifle my head shots will go up It's just hard to catch a head shot with an automatic rifle sometimes small target lots of kick. Even when your ADS(Aiming down the site) bullets can go astray.

Hit me up on twitter or respond here I will get back to you between matches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews