Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blanket over the City

The M-town is covered by a blanket of fog today, low visibility. That's kind of how I woke up though, mind in a fog consciousness hazy. We gotta head back out to where ever we were yesterday to finish up. I mean I could go like a week without dealing with dude again. I hate people who act like your dumb, especially when you try to pull the "I'll be nice to you cause I think you're in charge, but I'm gonna talk down to the 'help' like their garbage".

A) I already told you ONE of them was my little brother so talking down to him WILL piss me off.

B) we work together, so fam past you few sheckels, dinars, green backs, or somolians once we done with your store I still gotta work with them.

C) you ain gonna wanna pay anyway so trying to get extra equipment, services, or work out of us isn't gonna fool anybody. We are gonna inform the boss, we are gonna have that added to the bill.

Enough about yesterdays aggravation, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1 comes out to night(speakin of let me hit up Bay Bro and see if he wants to go tonight, 0_o he's talking crazy back to the blog). I think they should have done the last 3 books in two parts. There was enough Vital material to justify it. The amount of crap they cut out JUST to fit it into the "under 2 hours - 2 hours 30 minute" format was a travesty.

Rolling 3rd seat with my younger brother and cousin so once I get done with this card upgrade guess what I'll be doing? Not a damn, well that ain exactly true I'll help as best I can same as last night. I'll be thumbing them in too though. Like I told my cuz before I do everything on this berry and I'm not even really all up on my JO yet when it comes to my blogging and tweeting. I'll be honest I'm still kinda lackadaisical with it.

Now I know some will say "with all the content you've been kicking out lately THIS is lackadaisical". Folks if I actually do this, I mean for real do this just unleash all the pent up stories, anecdotes, jokes, flights of fancy, opinions, and observations. Think of how much I type now, now imagine how much I must have pent up if this is the stuff I find TIME to get off my chest with my busy schedule. This E-mail blogs let me spit ponderings I usually lose while I'm on the road when it was in my head all day til the work got started.

Whole car rides full of detailed thought processes that once its not foremost in my mind are gone until they wind back up. So now that I can text them in, e-mail them in or type them up on the desktop while I may have to do some editing later its so much easier.

Well cards in, both of his monitors are up, one of the cameras that were down is now back up so I guess its just the last camera and done. This might be a quick stop, I don't plan to do any fragging, but I may go home and do some more blog tweaks, I want to work on continueing to provide a better experience for all. I MAY add some games or something later, MAYBE, just gotta do some research.

Okay morning edition is being sent to bed before its time to do the afternoon edition, this is mildly extra rambley but eh, at least I'm consistent

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews