Saturday, November 6, 2010

a nice 40 minute stroll

I'll change the name later on after I see how long this walk takes me. I was gonna go watch RED, but its too far away for me to walk to which is cool. So I'm going to go see Megamind starring the voices of Will Ferrel and Brad Pitt. I started walking at 8:27 for a 9:25 movie. No I don't live 20 plus minutes away by car but why drag my feet(expletive almost slipped out. See how bad an influence multiply is on me) I get this walk in, get some nice cardio(no music this time as I of course am typing up this blog) I need the cardio because I haven't be working out like I was before so every little bit helps.

Now being that I never completed out the other Megamind blog they may post out of order. Which is cool I'll fix the dates and everything later. Can I tell you my fingers are cold as hell. I think I'm making decent time and distance(damn almost banged my balls on the cable stump in this persons yard. You know that little weird 2 1/2 foot rectangular thingy)welp somebody is getting a blue light special(pulled over by a cop) both folks appear to be in the car so it may just be a driving award.

If your driving by and see a bouncing timbo hoody that's me (*wave* but why are you reading this while driving, hell why are you in my head get out) I spoke on twitter about whippin the Chevy traverse around it was nice. SiriusXM stay makin me feel brilliant for taking that chance content, variety and easy to use.
Its 8:42 and I'm at the hill 15 minutes not bad, means I'll have plenty of time to find a seat and get refreshments(because I doubt it will take 30 to check the bank and cross the street, I say another 20 minutes tops til the theater door is in sight). Hell I should have taken this half a third of a hike to see RED when it came out but hey now I know (and knowing is half the battle GI Joe, if that's copyrighted my bad). I'm gonna spend december with my wife I hope we get to do the movies a few times. Gotta go rescue my leather coat too, one hill down and already most of the way up the other and its only 8:48 damn I'm good.
I think I need to hit the dentist too when I hit the "A" two of my back teeth are barkin at me. Its becoming slightly annoying that cherry coke felt like it tried to kill me last night, man was that painful. But I deserved it drinkin too many acidic drinks and not brushing right afterwards. I'm human and a big kid at heart so sometimes sweets and fizzy drinks call my name.

Ok this dude is being a douche, get ya money ya card and get ta steppin its an ATM not your financial adviser. Make it quick and let's roll. 8:58 balance is checked more than enough to take in this movie solo, and what is this I see but the theater door, what I say I got this right, damn right.

Ticket purchased, hot dog, and blue and red(*cough* green, red was drippy grrr) by my side, sitting here watching the previews. Little bright though somebody lost something so they got the lights on (aaaaaargh bright light, bright light). Theater dude is quizzing me like I don't know what I'm here for "pimpin I got this" I may have wanted to watch RED but megamind is a decent second option. I'll do the review later, possibly on my phone walking back but probably on the pc when I hit the crib.


Tron:legacy trailer was tiiiiight, I'll rate the movie for you its rated AWESOME. (Okay big goofy kid at heart). Its almost magic time so I'll be putting this bad boy to bed and sitting back to enjoy the movie. I see everybody is on the tron legacy coat tails coke had a nice tron based commercial. Aiight bed time for this one see ya on the other side

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews