Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Less heavy fare

Has anybody noticed as of late that the folks doing a lot of the major voice over work lately are actual big name actors in the prime of their careers. Megaminds is coming out this weekend and its like wow Brad Pitt and Will Ferrel, really? Aren't these guys like swimming in live action movie deals? But over the last say 6 years I have noticed that a lot its like hey, its easy, its fun the movies are actually about some decent topics why not.

And I don't mean heavy cgi flicks as those can still be partially or equally live action and usually end up to HOPEFULLY be a big blockbuster. I mean I guess shrek and pixar really started something. We actually enjoy watching animation again(which I feel is a good thing) and we don't need an "oh its just for the kids" excuse(well I don't, some of yall might still be a little embarassed and skittish). Granted that begs the question will I go see it, meh I have no earthly idea, I just remembered seeing the ad for it last night and it made me think.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews