Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long night mildly early morning

As those who have been reading know I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night. I caught the 10 pm show(wasn't crowded but then I wasn't at the busier theater), I had a good time, came home and started fragerging people. It was a fun night of (ball shots as my brother would say hey I walk crouched, so if it lights ya waist up dead is dead) bullets and crossbow shots into my enemies(I usually get the crossbow bolt in ya leg. I love seeing the person hobble away before they explode) a few folks froze the game or just kicked us all out but it was still a fun overall night.

As always you win some ya lose some but overall you have a good time (granted going 12-1 and 15-2 ANYBODY would be having a good time). I was in the zone for a few matches just lights out if I saw you it was just a bloody stain. Got a bunch of medals, completed a few challenges, edited my player card. It was lots of fun.

Today for now I am doing a card upgrade(yep just like yesterday hopefully without the "droid madness" issues. Meh more droid madness sokay at least I can explain what went wrong) it has gone pretty straight forward so I'll be calling the bossman soon. About to write out my receipt and collect, I love it when a plan comes together.

As for the rest of my afternoon hit the bank, probably hit best buy and get a new controller, I think mine has been beaten up so maybe that's my issue, so let's see if a new game, I mean controller can fix that(remember when controllers used to be like 10-20 bucks what happened to those days) we shall see.

Anyway bedding this one so that I can move on to other thought processes

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews