Friday, November 26, 2010

You know the one bad thing about wednsday premiers?

I have no clue what I'm gonna do tonight. Friday is usually movie night for me, so with this weeks movie already taken care of what shall I do(well we have an extra vehicle so maybe I will FINALLY get to check out some older flicks that I missed out on "RED").

I've never been a big shopper so no I'm not out engaging in black friday consumerism, not for any "high minded" reason just because I don't have any real need to go shopping. I don't have the discretionary cash right now to spend so why waste my time window shopping. I have nothing against window shopping but why do it on the shopaholics palm sunday. Folks are out there with spiked hammers, battle axes and full on plate armor out there, if you ain serious about a need to get something from the store today stay home.

Yes part of the issue is me working, but I COULD if I felt froggy hit a store, I just ain gone do it. If I feel I need something late tonight or tomorrow I will go but you super consumers can be my guest, I like life.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews