Saturday, November 13, 2010

It was a work day deferred but a work day nonetheless

Its like 2 in the afternoon and we on the highway back out to somerville. Honestly I don't know why I'm riding 3rd seat again. If you got K & J the wire team, wire team extraordinare(when they aiin on the Bull) what you need a tech for? Hey we out the house though


We're now at the site and honestly not much for me to do here so back to the blog. I won't lie I'm boooored again I can carry things from the front to the back but honestly this was a wire team job, but maybe the next site. Just the way it works sometimes, while I'm not a big college football fan I am a football fan so I am watching.


Auburn vs. Georgia lots of yellow hankies on the ground and Georgia has taken advantage of every miss step by Auburn, they showed a graphic about auburn coming back from large deficits so let's see if they calm down.


Penn state vs. Ohio state first TD's in Columbus is Joe Pa's history at Penn state wow, hey like I said the other day "all good things must come to an end". So Joe Pa CAN score in Ohio.


Wire team is almost done moving this system across the store so we're about to be on to the next site, maybe I'll be busy, maybe I won't I never know but I let's go on and get there


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews