Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gong! The unknown comedian got me

Maaaaayne 10 minutes ago I had the worlds biggest smirk on my face I was cruisin. My errand was run, we was in the car, my bladder was empty, and life was good I forgot I had a service call out in East Bumble.

Damn, I swear just when my day seemed to be getting brighter. Sokay I'm still ridin shotty so basically I'm here, I'm riding, I'm tweetin, textin, and blogging. I'm gonna make this day into somethin if it kills me. I have a few blogs floating through my head now due to todays craziness so I may be a blogging fool again. I may even revisit some more anecdotes from the past, I guess I can be said to be somewhat stingy with my details.
It ain nothing personal, but if you don't ask how do I know what you wanna know? I'm a mind full of stories, fantasies, experiences, fears, failures and successes. As my father said to me last night "nothing that happens today hasn't happened to someone else in the past, it just feels more intense because its us and we haven't figured out how to deal with it yet". I feel that, sometimes you can't see the light yet and don't realize its just because your eyes are closed while stumbling along in the dark.

No matter what until it doesn't, the sun will rise tomorrow. You may not see that sunrise, but if you do remember its there. There is another day to move closer to your goal, become better at your craft, live a dream or fix a previous mistake. Life ain nothing like it, and its the sum of the experiences not just what happened today or yesterday.

Heavily weight your positive experiences and learn from your negative ones. And make sure to learn the right lessons, because negativity will try and poison the lesson. It will wrap you up in more pain and deception, trying to choke the life out of you and your dreams but you can choose to not let it.

Everyday is a challenge and if you pass I the next challenge has even better rewards. (Hug) there's a hug if ya need a moment, because we ALL need a moment sometimes, but don't get bogged down look how far you have come. Keep at it, you're alnost there, if you can breathe you can get there. Sometimes it ain about finishing first but finish the best way YOU can.

Holla at ya boy, I'll be out here somewhere

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews