Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meh previous title was too melodramatic

I was gonna title this "Ooooh Nooo! The world is gonna end primal didn't do a morning post" but the ham on me is either sleeping (lucky bastard) or else just wasn't feeling it.

Favorite thing about loading a computer:

When having mismatched memory installed causes your board to go AS(haywire use your imagination). It keeps getting later and later in the day. Today has been pretty boring, I've trained troops in Evony Age II, in kingdoms of Camelot, have ignored my fish on tagged, and have had a nice conversation with a good friend about the stupidity of shaming a young to preteen girl into having a child. (By the way anybody who is legal and gets somebody underage pregnant deserves to be under the jail)

So yeah goofing off wise this has been a pretty productive day, work wise not so much. I've even drained my cell battery down to two bars(about to run and plug it in now). Really don't have my mind wrapped around much right now. Thinking of going to make lunch, possibly more of my delicious buffalo strips(you wish you could taste this sauce perfect bite to it with just a hint of *this information has been stricken as it is proprietary information*). Think we have a couple of wraps left if not guess I could make a salad.

Its mid season so thursday night football starts. That's about it just popped in my head really ain thought much about this pre pre weekend edition. Like I said was goofin off hadn't blogged yet and want to kinda keep the flow going just in case later on tonight I'm not in a blogging mood. I mean looking at how much and what I've blogged about its doubtful but as we know capricorns are mercurial by nature and if we know anything about me I AM a Capricorn (CAPS ROCK) so somedays just gotta head of my natural tendencies.

Aiight putting another one to bed holla back lata

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews