Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy humpday

I'm on a long distance ride waaay past jackson tn. Again RIDE thus my fingers are doing the walking. I still haven't done that follow up blog to black ops I guess I'll do that on this ride. I'll flesh out all the details later, but I can give the basic framework on my phone and link to everything(like I still haven't done in the original).

I'm with wire team Bravo, all I have to do is swap out cards and do a basic upgrade. So a who knows how many ride to do MAYBE 45 minutes worth of work. Oh well, I sat on my keister for most of yesterday so a long trip that doesn't involve shooting people meh okay.

I have to see what's coming out this weekend to see if I'm hitting the movies. As my local multiplex doesn't use all of its screens anymore(its attached to a mall in a dwindling area, should have walked to the good one when my fat tail had the chance oh well) it doesn't get all the new releases just the ones it expects to get butts in seats. And they don't hang around too long either. But hey if I get there the initial friday I'm all good and what good is a movie a 4 weeks later?

And yes I say that KNOWING I have done late reviews, I'm allowed to make jokes its my blog. I have never suffer from that huge ego that requires me to you know be taken so seriously. But as I'm just doing my thoughts not claiming to be an "industry insider" just a movie fan I'm having fun with it.

Hmm nothing else really comes to mind right now so bedding this one and starting the COD:Black ops Laced up, Locked and Loaded review. See ya on the next blog

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews