Saturday, November 13, 2010

On may way back to the house

I coulda stayed and shot somebody this was go Team Wire day. No software issues, just move the system and plug in some power packs. Oh well it happens that way sometimes.


I may check out some movies tonight so I don't overload on Call of duty. I should probably go back and edit that blog and link to the game on a few sites. We shall see, not really sure just depends on how my night goes, we should hit the hose around 8 o'clock so the night should still be wide open. I know I could have tweeted more since I was just sitting there but, I was trying to not be a total leech today. All I did was carry a few ladders past that services weren't needed.


I guess I could have photographed where we were but wasn't really feeling it, its just a rainy night in South West Tennessee nothing to really see here. Next week is mew phone week, which also means next week is transfer all my data to a new phone week too YaaaaY me. Hopefully I find a puter I can back up my phone on then transfer all my data over.



That would make my life 10 times easier. Probably getting the new curve I may check online and see, but me and touch screens don't really get along too often. Aiight putting this ramble to bed for now just something to keep me up during the car ride.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews