Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pretty laid back saturday

Really not doing much of anything right now, I had to make a few deliveries a site that I was supposed to be putting some finishing touches on got postponed so as of right now I'm pretty much just sitting back relaxing. Need to eat something though my stomach is growling.

Nothing really on my mind right now which is kind of a good thing. Yes I have my new wordpress blog which I doubt even with me deciding that I was gonna put an "X" rating on it that I will be over there much it will take me a minute to get in that frame of mind. I mean possibly dirty thoughts and topics might get more interaction then I get here but hey, life is life play the cards you're dealt and get ready for the next hand.

If I find something at the theater that I really want to watch I may head that way tonight since I have longer distance transportation, but I doubt it one movie a week is usually more than enough for me. Still have that Black ops blog sitting in draft status and I haven't added a word to it MAYBE I'll try to flesh that out today, part of the problem is black ops, as I get ready to start typing about it now that I'm at lvl 46 or 67(I don't remember I just hit it the other day, or was it last night) I'm running around shooting people. I do need to be a little more disciplined and finish that blog since I did say I was gonna do it, but lets be real as a gamer would you prefer to TYPE about a game or PLAY it. Right it's not my JO it's just something I wanted to do so I want to shoot some of you in the head(foot, arm, or balls) more.

Hope everybody is having a great Post Thanksgiving weekend, for those who it's just another day in the neighborhood for hell I just hope you're having a great weekend. I might post later but til then lunch then more black ops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews