Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IMG00817.jpg

This is to see how a picture would look if one day I so happened to see something:wild, crazy, unbelievable(unbeweavable), exciting, exhasperating, just Whoa that I felt I needed to share.

I have no clue how this is gonna look or work out so basically this is a guinea pig blog. Of what oh yeah that's my lunch. No NORMALLY I wouldn't cook my burgers and fries in the same pan(especially as I'm trying to eat less greasy fries) but this is me being a bit lazy. So burgers and fries in the same pan, just for me(none for you :p). I know I should have taken a better picture(damn my jersey snuck out I almost typed pixture) but again guinea pig, one shot.

I mean if it sucks royally I'll just have to figure out some other way to do it, but I'm hoping it works or at least works as a decent template to start from, meet a brother half way and we golden.
Hmm really didn't have much else to say plus well gotta go eat said food soon so
Lata
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews