Monday, November 1, 2010

It's monday

Everybodies favorite day of the week. I had a messed up weekend but hey bad times happen to everyone. I haven't touched a controller in like 2 or 3 weeks so I'm rusty as hell. And no blogging was not the cause of it, a broken TV, and two siblings with no consideration for anybody elses schedule are. I mean I could have played last night but I just wasn't in the mood.

Like I said I've had better weekends it just seemed like this weekend me and money were like oil and water. Just couldn't come together, now while part of me wants to bemoan and lament my ill fortune it will do nothing to improve it. It was an expensive lesson learned and I really ain too keen to repeat it, but life happens you deal, you grow, and you prepare. Anything more and you're just giving yourself false confidence.

Seems to be a fair amount of bad luck going around so I don't feel especially targeted I just feel like Hannibal King in blade trinity, when the rottweilers walk around the corner. Yeah, that line, all day, just sit there and enjoy that feeling for a second. By the way, there's no window, no ledge, no bar you can jump and hold on to to avoid the gaping jaws. Nope just you and 3 hounds from hell. You're unarmed, you've just had your head kicked in for about 4 hours, and this already wasn't you day. Your choices are simple are you gonna give them the balls or the cheeks cause they're coming.

Went to a few of my favorite movie news websits this weekend saw some scans for Captain America, news about transformers 3(they've been awfully quiet about Thor lately), read a few comic reviews and basically vegged. Site one is Think Hero  twitter and site two is  Geektyrants twitter. Now as I'm mobblogging this I have some editing to do it seems that E-mailing in a blog blogger/blogspot doesn't like my html editing(and it didn't suck my tags were right for once I think) so any and all tages have to be added on my PC. As of course the brunt of the work was done on my crackberry I'm leaving the tag along the bottom that says as much.

So glad I decided to think ahead and leave them as drafts. Drafting these bad boys allows me to add tags, clean up HTML, add videos or pictures. I've also been adding new widgets and toys to my blog to add functionality, hopefully make it more user friendly and possibly drive traffic. Meh drive traffic, I don't know if I really want to do that. I'm a free spirit for the most part somedays in my head I still like to relive my old underoo days super heroes fantasies, just as a break from the monotony of my erratic life.

By the way yes that last bit will stay in there, I kinda like this picture of myself I have painted here. Its probably the fullest picture I have ever allowed myself to paint minus the profanity. I'm like a road map many different ways to get many different places. I can be funny, akward, moody, demanding, opinionated, passionate, flirtatious, fragile, unbending and compromising. I'm me no other way to put it, anyway lets bed this bad boy before I really get my ramble on you want some good sci-fi and movie sites the two groups up top are among the best. You want supreme randomosity well you're already here. 
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews