Monday, November 22, 2010

Its monday *grumble* pass the grande, nonfat, 2 hit, blah blah blah

Okay I'm teasing I'm not a coffee person so I really have NO CLUE how that order really foes. I'm a Tea or Hot chocolate kinda guy, coffee is just too bitter for me and always has been.

Two prime time games in a row, against dividion opponents and we kicked butt. 3 great QB's in a row and we still come out on top(Donovan Mcnabb is a great QB, he doesn't get his due because for some even though he had inferior recievers for MOST of his career no superbowl no respect) our defense bent, didn't break and we played some damn good exciting football.

I have no clue how today is going to go, I'm thinking of going to see "Faster" with Dwayne Johnson. Baby Bro has been going in on The Rock because of:"The Gameplan"(the green Leotard hurt his soul), "The Toothfairy"(yeah a "freakishly large" human being in a TuTu is a NO NO) and "Race to Witch Mountain"(I guess he didn't like the original) but I'm gonna say one thing on that YOU CAN'T BEAT DISNEY MONEY $$$ cha ching.

I'm saying when's the last time you hurt Kurt Russel having money problems, Jodey Foster, or Julie Andrews(Mary Poppins)? Exactly Disney money never runs out(which is a good thing for Marvel Comics, please get the DeadPool movie right).

Speaking of DeadPool the character who was the inspiration for the merc with the mouth Slade Wilson was on Smallville Friday so I can't wait to watch the episode online tomorrow. Yes I am a Smallville fan it now has to rank as the best superhero TV show it has outlasted "The Flash", "Heroes", that mutant show on fox, "birds of prey", "The Mantis", "The Incredible Hulk", "Spiderman", "Doctor Strange" and I believe the original Adam West and Burt Ward Batman Series(of course I will have to check on that and will adjust this comment accordingly). Now some have mentioned they don't like it because the "symbolism" is off. Every Superhero has a trademark(or 3) spiderman has the Red spider, the mask with the white eyes and black outline, the webs; Batman has the bat, the cape and cowl, the batarangs(which are usually bat shaped but are still seperate items). Superman has the Spit curl(which you know Tom Welling has yet to sport), the blue and red tights, the red and yellow "S" on his chest, red and yellow cape. And as I have mentioned before I felt it was short sighted for the creators to say in the first season you wouldn't see Tom Welling running around in Blue and Red tights.

Um Hello! Sooner or later IF the show is a success and goes on for more than say 4 seasons(Smallville starts With Clark Kent in high school) he is going to BE the hero. And I know how comic fans could be, the statement was made I'm sure to make it seem like it wasn't going to be a cheap costume show where it was all about drawing in comic fans seeing the symbols while not paying attention to the story. Thing is sooner or later he has to fly and he has to become superman. Now they have cheated Clark Kent as "the Blur" is running around in the Black and Silver Kryptonian costume from right after the "Death of Superman" , but it wasn't red and blue tights.

Anyway back to slade wilson he was on the show friday, supposedly Slade Wilson is a character named Death Stroke(again will be checking this, I mean I could just tweet Rob Liefeld, DeadPool's creator he is awesome and responds to you most of the time, but I can just google it) I forget how he starts out but I think their origins are similar so I can't wait to see how he translated.

I haven't caught the new Bleach episode, or the latest Naruto Shippuuden(Hurricane Chronicles) so I need to catch up on that today. I might go ahead and pick up another anime, I just have to find some place that has all the episodes and can play them without any hiccups. You have any suggestions feel free to leave them.
Aiight bedding this one I hope everyone has a great monday

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Hey you find out something new everyday Slade from the Teen Titans (successful Teen Titans I should say) Cartoon network show was actually DEATHSTROKE I guess the name DeathStroke was a little strong for a kiddie show so they just called him slade, hell I didn't even think to place the costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews