Saturday, November 13, 2010

The plan for the evening

After another brisk walk, I think I knocked it down to 30 minutes this time , I'm at the movies again. This time the flick du juor is "Skyline" the flick that looks alot like "Independance Day".

I love me some black women a sister just walked in with her 3 kids and a nice round behind. Pretty face too, but I digress.

Same as last time I will do the trailers, what I think about them and sometime tomorrow afternoon or monday afternoon I will do the review. I've seem some pretty good sci fi flicks this year so I have high hopes. It looks like movies are going into the home stretch for the end of the year, me likey.

It seems I've talked myself to another low battery which is fine as I won't be talking or texting for the next two hours I should have PLENTY of juice for what I'm trying to do. I mean its at 2 bars and trust me two bars can go quick(for me 2 bars can go quick I mash buttons just that much) it was a long day, hopefully I'm about to see a good movie, and when I get home it will be conjure and black ops time.

I hope all reading are having a great weekend and if not, I hope tomorrow turns it around. Aiight time to bed this one I think its about 9:40 now so I can buy my ticket and drink

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews